8:22 PM

Hot n Spicy pamela anderson

















It can be charged Rs 2.5 crore for the three-day stay in the reality show Bigg Boss, but just before entering the show, actor Pamela Anderson stunned many in fact that is not a fan of reality shows. The Hollywood star, who joined the show as a guest star in an episode that aired last night, unaware of its star host - actor Salman Khan.

"I'm not a fan of reality shows. I love the traditional serials as" Baywatch, "she said before entering the house of Bigg Boss Lonavala, 125 km from Mumbai. 43-year-old actor, who became known as CJ Parker on the popular TV series Rescue Malibu, added: "I heard about Salman through the media I've seen a few Bollywood films but I do not remember any of the actors on their behalf Maybe when I see him (Salman) will be able to .. recognize, she said.

Anderson claims that were proposed by several Bollywood films and reality shows. The only reason that it is their children. "They grow up and I need to get around them. Bollywood's funny, colorful, with lots of singing and dancing, what I would do in the movies. If someone really wants, they can shoot in Malibu (California) and I promise I'll be in this movie. "

Though hardly shy about baring all on camera, Pam was wearing a white sari with sequins, though sensible blouse, bangles and bindi, as she entered the house. Anderson has not heard of her fellow riders and write about them. "I will show in a spontaneous," she said, adding that it was ready to do housework. "I like doing homework. I am in my place. "

There is a message he wants to send? "Save water. Clean water is a problem," she says.

Who is Pamela Anderson?
Pamela Denise Anderson (born July 1, 1967) is a Canadian actor, model, activist and former dancer. She is best known for starring in television shows like Home Improvement, Baywatch, VIP and Anderson advocate for animal rights and active member of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals "(PETA). She looked controversy when she appeared in sex tapes her ex-husband Tommy Lee, and when she stripped for a campaign PETA.

0 comments: