8:44 PM

hot n spicy celina

















My mother is bad, that well-seasoned beef and fresh corn flour to get it. We went to Celina, Ohio, Amish beef jerky to get a small shop, but they went out of business several years ago. I know you can get beef jerky in stores, but if you have fresh beef jerky, you do not want to eat what you can get at the supermarket.
So on Saturday, Mom, I took a day trip to Bern, to try to Amish beef jerky and freshly ground cornmeal is available. We have had no success and harmony. We really enjoyed the ride and visited a farmers market near the clock tower. We bought a pumpkin, fresh bread wheat, green beans and tomatoes. We also visited Switzerland Country Cheese Company Excavating Treasures Natural food market and breed Berne trading company store. That was the ball of the twenty-seventh
We did not visit many places, because my mother is already very tired. When I asked her what she wants to do, she said she still wants to get freshly ground cornmeal. I told her that I knew the place to get it, and was in Metamora. So, of course, she said: "Well, let's go!"
Well, we did, I turned the car south. We were able to maize flour mill, and we visited several shops. As it was already too late, we went home.
I had a birthday dinner on 17 October. He is my brother, Mark, and her niece, Courtney birthdays. Courtney asked me a few weeks ago of baklava, so I have the components to do it.

0 comments: