6:41 AM

Alexis lopez hot n spicy bikini photo shoot

















So they are a few changes in my life (all positive) that has strayed me away for a bit but now I'm back! Will be here on a regular basis starting this Friday .. Thanks for all your support and I apologize for all FR and messages that are not a trend. Takes care of everything bad .... Party On!
Hi everyone! Hope all is well! Spent a lot of which will be new pictures soon! Sorry for the delay in getting back to eveyone who messaged or labeled, but thank you all for your patience. In the meantime, please be sure to pick up in April 2010 issue of Lowrider Magazine on newsstands NOW with me on the COVER! Much love! Happy New Year to all! Make sure you check me out in January / February issue of Lowrider Girls, where I have six page spread and also as a 2009 model years of the January issue of More Magazine Super Bike! Thanks for your support! Also looks like a new year with Monster Energy and my great west coast crew when they asked me to come back this year for round 2! I'll def make sure to let everyone know when the new poster book is out! Until then check out these shots from last year to shoot ...
Listen
Read phonetically

0 comments: