6:39 AM

Arti chabriya with bikini

















Aarti Chabria is his own words, was the recent release of its "most difficult to date the film." And it is easy to see why. The actor essaying the role of a village belle in the Manoj Bajpai stare, a far cry from his own off-screen SOBO. Also the fact that he was forced to say goodbye to your training regimen, as he put on more pounds, and almost dependent on the part of the look was quite a task. "But this beauty is an actress. I get to be characters that are so unlike me," exclaims Chabria, whose actions did not go unnoticed. But he credits it all her co-star Manoj. "Manoj speaks a million words in her eyes. He gives such a lovely, understated performance that can automatically work to do," she says.

As for his transformation of sweet and sexy, she adds: "It was fun to play with it just a girl to get into the shoes of that character. I felt like a second me completely." And when her character on the screen requires a gold in exchange for your dedication, Aarti off the screen, it appears that he is "unconditional love." "I think it can not be clauses or terms of love. I just believe in the beauty of emotions," he says.

So, what is his view of the same status? "Well, I'm waiting for someone to sweep me from my feet!" He laughs. "I am a true blue romantic, so I'm in love with the concept of love. And it is so expensive that I'm very possessive about it to share almost everything. It must be someone really special to me," he says.

Aarti who has returned to his training and looks every bit her age toned himself says, to get back in shape was harder than she thought. "I'm happy that my body type allows me to get back into shape quickly, but now I'm really missing all of disturbed eating. I'm back to thinking twice about the calories to eat a mouthful," she smiles.

0 comments: