6:52 AM

hot n spicy Melissa haro bikini

















In discussing the soundtrack to modern mainstream gay life, jazz is often treated as an allergen in a musical landscape is more devoted to vocal pop, club hits and electronics. At the risk of stereotyping, considers homosexual culture more loyalty to Lady Gaga over Lady Day. As someone who visits gay bars with almost the same regularity as jazz clubs, I often feel like a big gap between the two worlds. "It is extremely polarized," says saxophonist and clarinetist Andrew D'Angelo, "as bad as my ex-girlfriend was one of my shows were a number of his gay friends, so disproportionately removed from my [jazz] scene. If they one of my shows, it feels like a huge statement. "

It seems there was more overlap between jazz and gay community in relation to mainstream society. Actually both communities, which promotes many layers, including those related to race, ethnicity, gender, economic status and age reduction, both historically examined both collective and individual liberty lawyers, and both are constantly fighting for a greater acceptance. "I find myself more inspired by the struggle as a Chet Baker or Eric Dolphy than a glamorous Hollywood actress," says the openly gay singer and composer Theo Bleckmann. "Just by constant struggle and Eric Baker's acceptance and their battles with inner demons, I wonder why more gay people would not look up to people like them than someone like Judy Garland, which was already approved by the Hollywood establishment."

0 comments: